Pages

About Me

My photo
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
Well, I am me.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Muttering of a Past, Present, and Future Person

It's nice to know that one can consider what has been happening in Creation in the last one hundred years. At least upon Earth. Mankind has stepped back from the brink of self-annihilation. The stepping back has been done after Man has looked Death in the face. As it were. Why would Man go to the brink of extinction? Stress. There was so much stress in collective consciousness. Why? Perhaps that's just part of the cycle of light and dark. Wisdom and ignorance.

If one thinks about Life, one concludes that there is hope. Something good must be happening. It's obvious. Life is getting happier, but Life is getting more fragile, too. More delicate. I think that Good is getting stronger. The Good is becoming more lively. Light is shining in more places than it had in recorded history.

When I walk down the sidewalk, I'm feeling my age and lack of sufficient regular exercise, yes, but even though I see people, often, who are still asleep, there are people who know quite a lot of themselves. Why would some people be more awake than others? More sufficient rest. Less use of toxins and poisons. Better diet. How much does mental attitude have to do with it? It must go back in Time. If I was happy before, then my trust and innocence will have predisposed me to be happy now; but perhaps I met with pain and failure. Will they have predisposed me to be morose? I don't think so. If I have inner Light, I will be able to see the Real Nature of things. Where does, or will, that inner Light come from? Does it come from outside? How could Light get into one from outside? And how do we know there is inner Light? What is Light? There is the Sun. Can that Light get into our perception and mind and heart? It's said that we need light to see. Does the mind need Light to think? To have a thought? We have to exist to have a thought. So what is Existence? And what is Light?

All this order and seeming chaos can only exist because they are signs, as it were, of existible forms and phenomena. Why can anything exist or function? Because of Existence, Itself. I exist, therefor I think. I am, therefor I create. For the fun of it. That Person in my heart of Hearts uses me to create waves of Love and Joy. To create through me. Why? Why not? For the fun of it, and the joy.

If I could get to know that Person better than I do now, maybe I could be more like Him or Her. Maybe I can see how He or She creates through me--see what and how. But I can only cooperate or not. But now I can only cooperate. Can I get outside of myself and observe what goes on with me? I don't think I want to.

No comments: