Pages

About Me

My photo
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
Well, I am me.

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Should I seek employment (not self-employment)? Self-employment doesn't seem to be an option for me in this locale.

I may have to do something momentous. Maybe more than one thing. Something out of the ordinary. Something like which I haven't done for some time. I'm shrinking from it. I don't know if it's for the best, or even for the good. If that's the case, then it is only right to hesitate. I'm not sure if I'm afraid to do it. I don't know that I want to do it. I don't know if I have to do it. But it appears to be on the horizon. I will see if it approaches.

"Take it easy; take it as it comes." If it comes, I'll take it easily--in an easy fashion (manner). I'll engage it in an easy way.

There. There's no problem or thing to worry about or over. If I want to do it, I will. If I want to and have to do it, I will. Until I know that I want to and have to do it, I won't try to do it. It would be foolish and positively harmful to. It would be out of time and place. I heard that evil is that which is out of place or time, inappropriate. "There is a time significant for every step in love." I want to do everything I do in love (in a loving manner). "Life is progressive on the steps of love." "Love is life, and certainly we don't want to step out of life."

I want to act in a graceful manner.

No comments: