Pages

About Me

My photo
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
Well, I am me.

Saturday, April 17, 2021

We Will See

 I think I will write a bit about living. I never had a mother I knew. I was raised by someone, sort of. She was not my mother. Adopted. Did not know me in a real sense of knowing. Made decisions which she could not really know how to do. It would seem so. She made her husband, adopted Dad of me, make me work for him. Enslavement. Destruction of health. Taking away chance for "a life". Dad told her, "Tim can't do that kind of work." She countermanded him. Disabled to earn a living. Destroyed faith in adoptive parents. In society. In justice. In opportunity for conventional life. To earn a living. To marry. To be a person. Poisoned me literally at work everyday of work. Brain damage from it. Respiratory damage. Circulatory damage. Heart damage. Mind damage. Social damage. Economic sabotage. Educational lack. Life was not livable until I could be free of parents. Just survive until then. Not really living. No respect from parents. No right to be a person. No right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Not able to make decisions--destroyed. De-humanized.

No comments: