Pages

About Me

My photo
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
Well, I am me.

Thursday, April 6, 2023

Common Sense

 An artist and crafstman, well can I prove that? I believe that the scriptures are the ultimate authority on right and wrong. What is circumcision? What is referred to in the Bible as circumcision?  What is the Tree of Life? What is the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil? I think that Satan or the devil is supposed to be Lucifer, who was an angel. He thought he was better than God. Or he "turned to the dark side". I believe that pre-marital sex is what is referred to as licentiousness. It is a sin according to the scriptures. A wrong. I believe that sex with anyone with whom one has not made a life-long commitment of fidelity is a mistake. I'm not aware of any exception. One should at least obey the law of the land. Same-sex marriages should be alright, but they should be celibate.

1 comment:

Timothy R Tolzmann said...

A real commitment includes a man-made law license.