Pages

About Me

My photo
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
Well, I am me.

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Who knows and who cares; Whom knows and Whom cares? Wno is Wnom?--Is that true?

 Why do I strive to do anything well? Because I give the result of the action to myself, foremost? Because it strengthens my self-esteem? (Do doing of it well). Why do I care? Who am I? The whom that I am -- is He or he the reason? That I do my ""level best"). Because of the Third Law of Thermodynamics? Because I know that as we sow, so shall we reap? Do I know that? What do I do? Do I do? Do I have a purpose? Does it matter? Is that a useful question? I matter, therefore I exist. I don't exist except for the reason that I am and my nature is to matter. Am I Existence? Existence--is that pure Being? Being becomes? Existence simply is. But it becomes that which exists. Why? Tony Nader, who is perhaps the best student today of His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, wrote and speaks about Consciousness. As did Maharishi. Consciousness is all that there is. It's nature is to be conscious. Perhaps to be correct in punctuation, I should write: The nature of Consciousness is to be conscious. Can only Consciousness be conscious? Must that which is conscious be Consciousness? Am I conscious? Am I Consciousness? Am I conscious because I am, because I am Consciousness? Must there be Consciousness? Am I ever aware but aware of nothing? Is nothing, real? What does real mean? Does real mean that which is not, only, virtual?-- not just virtual? Does virtual mean not real? That which is virtual is not matter.--while it is only virtual. Can something be virtual and real both? Can something come out of nothing? What is nothing?

No comments: